Sunday, September 12, 2010

Preschool and Stuff

Jack's first day of preschool was on Wednesday. He loves it and can't wait to go back. I tried to get a few pictures of him, but the morning sun was kinda bright. You get the idea though. 



Anna was being silly at dinner the other night and we managed to catch a smile.


And finally, more crochet stuff. I am going to branch out into sewing and try to make Jack a Halloween costume. It should be interesting :)


P.S. I finally posted some new recipes on the food blog. I know it has been a while, but I have tried a few new recipes that are real winners.

2 comments:

Carly said...

I can't believe he's big enough for preschool already! Can't you keep him little forever? Your projects are cute! Also, I like the new blog background. And last but not least, what is Jack (and Anna) going to be for Halloween? :)

Steve, Amy and Company said...

So cute! How does Jack like preschool? So excited to see you guys in a few weeks!!