Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Dancing Magic



Jack and Anna love to dance. Here is a good example of their hyper crazy moves. Just a warning: the music might be a little loud. They like to turn it up when they are really jamming.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay...you know what would be really funny....Jay and Rex know all the lyrics to this song and have Anna and Jack as back up dancers!;) Really cute, thanks for sharing!

Lisa in AK said...

They look like the will be good runners! I love how Anna copies everything Jack does.
Thanks for posting.

Carly said...

So cute! I'm glad you posted this so I could have another chance of checking out their sweet moves! :)

Lizanne said...

That is hilarious! I love Anna's fast little steps! Jack is adorable too :) Soo cute!!

Kim said...

That is the funniest thing ever...they are little movers and shakers. I love it!