On Friday night we had a "camping night" where we got out the tent, made a campfire with construction paper and watched a movie and had snacks. The kids loved it. Someday we'll get brave enough to take them on a real overnight trip.
I should also post pictures of the floor, I finished it when Mary and the kids were still up in Alaska. I came back about 3 days before them, and had enough time after work each day to get it done. I think it turned out well, and we like it alot more than the old carpet.
Before and after|:










4 comments:
Good job on the floor Christian! I also really like your rug! I miss the kiddos, the are so stinking cute. And you guys are fun parents! :)
I love the campout pictures! We did the same thing a few weeks ago, and Kirsten actually slept in the tent the whole night. The floor looks sooooo good! I love it, good job Christian!
I love the before and after pictures. And the campout! What a fun idea.
I am SOOOOO proud of my Son! You did a great job Christian! You house is beautiful. You guys have great decorating taste. Hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment