It was really hot on Saturday when we got home from the coast. We turned on the sprinkler to help our sad looking front lawn and the kids decided they wanted to play in the water. Well actually, Anna wanted to get wet and Jack kept dry with his umbrella. He did keep things fun and crazy by coming out with various costumes on. Crazy kids!







5 comments:
Anna is so stinkin cute! And I love Jacks different outfits :)
Look at that darling big brother with his arm around little sister's cute little neck!
So adorable!
Miss you guys!
love,
aunt nana 2e
PS Love Jack's many 'looks'.
Actually Anna has some
pretty cute 'looks'
of her own. ;)
oh my goodness, that first picture is so adorable! i LOVE it! and i love how jack is wearing his darth vader mask. we miss you guys!
I just have to smile and laugh every time I look at these cuties which is about every hour! Thanks so much for taking such ADORABLE pics!
Oh my gosh!!! They are getting too big. Can you please stop this???
Post a Comment