Don't you miss the days when he just sat in one place and played? I do!! The mischief is so fun to watch unfold though. Does he know when he's being naughty yet? The best is when you catch that glint in their eyes right before they create havoc!! Jack is so adorable.
Mar- So fun to see your darling family and read up on your happenings. Thank you for your Christmas card and note- Jack is an adorable baby and I can tell you are an amazing Mom! Love Rachel McKeon
He looks so sweet and serious reading his book. I miss those days...when they are sweet and don't talk back.:)Give Jack a BIG hug and kiss from Auntie Jen, Uncle Byron, Jay, and Rex...and if Sally was there I am sure she would give him a good ol' lick!:) Love you guys
Hey Christian and Mary, it's Branden Allen...remember me? Anyways, I was thinking the other day about good times in Provo and I thought of you Christian so I googled ya and found your guys' blog. Your boy Jack is a cutie and I loved the picture of him flipping off the camera... priceless. My wife and I have a blog also, brandenandkristi.blogspot.com. I don't remember who told me but I thought I heard that you guys were living out of state, but no you're in S.L. How cool, we're in S.L. as well. Give me a call Christian so we can catch up, 801-608-6800. Talk to ya later. Sorry for long post.
8 comments:
All those pictures are adorable, I love the look on his face when he pulled the movie out! I cant wait to see you guys!
Oh he is such a naughty cutie!!!
He is very diversified and creative in his play. hee hee
Don't you miss the days when he just sat in one place and played? I do!! The mischief is so fun to watch unfold though. Does he know when he's being naughty yet? The best is when you catch that glint in their eyes right before they create havoc!! Jack is so adorable.
Mar- So fun to see your darling family and read up on your happenings. Thank you for your Christmas card and note- Jack is an adorable baby and I can tell you are an amazing Mom! Love Rachel McKeon
He is so cute! You guys are just starting the naughty/fun stage, it is a blast!
I should also warn you that Ella is a little bit obsessed with Baby Jack and wants to watch him on the "puter" all the time!
He looks so sweet and serious reading his book. I miss those days...when they are sweet and don't talk back.:)Give Jack a BIG hug and kiss from Auntie Jen, Uncle Byron, Jay, and Rex...and if Sally was there I am sure she would give him a good ol' lick!:) Love you guys
The picture with his tongue sticking out is too perfect! I wish I could join you guys in Cali, I am very jealous. And cold. ;)
Hey Christian and Mary, it's Branden Allen...remember me? Anyways, I was thinking the other day about good times in Provo and I thought of you Christian so I googled ya and found your guys' blog. Your boy Jack is a cutie and I loved the picture of him flipping off the camera... priceless. My wife and I have a blog also, brandenandkristi.blogspot.com. I don't remember who told me but I thought I heard that you guys were living out of state, but no you're in S.L. How cool, we're in S.L. as well. Give me a call Christian so we can catch up, 801-608-6800. Talk to ya later. Sorry for long post.
Post a Comment