Snuggling on a Sunday afternoonOur once wonderful sleeper has had a rough time lately. He has been waking up during the night more than he did as an infant and so Christian and I have been a little sleep deprived. As a result, we have had sleep on our minds a whole lot! Luckily for me, I am done working this week and will get to take naps when Jack does, instead of trying to answer emails. I can't wait! Tonight, Jack and I were sitting in the rocking chair with the lights out trying to get settled down. I had left the door cracked and Jack was fixated on the light coming in. Finally after trying to wrestle him into a snuggle position, I gave up and put him on the carpet. He proceeded to roll over to the door and with his momentum pushed it shut. Then for the next two or three minutes he just kept trying to roll through the door. Even with his limited mobility he was trying to get away from bed time. It made me laugh to see his determination and also made me amazed at how much he has grown and learned in the last eight months! When he learns how to talk and walk in the next few months, bed time should be even more fun!

1 comment:
Wow. He looks a lot like you in the first picture!
Post a Comment