Standing Up (with a little help)

Wearing Daddy's hat

Jack likes to fix his own hair now by mushing up food and water on his tray and putting it in his hair. He is getting quite good at it which is not very fun for me!

He looks stuck here but he can also get in and out of his old bouncer by himself.

5 comments:
Those pictures are so cute! I love the one of Anna in a ball. Kirsten loves to put her food in her hair too! And she always wants to go in the jumpy chair here too when she sees Grayden in it. Luckily she hasn't figured out how to climb in and out herself yet.
Oh my gosh! He should joint the circus! He could be a clown and a contortionist! Anna is just full of tricks too. I like the standing up trick the best. Next it will be pulling herself up! LOLove, Grandma Lisa
LoL! I love it! I have to say, that is one nice looking hat! Ethan likes to smear Ranch dressing through his hear!!! Yikes, almost two year olds ;)
Didn't you know food is much more fun to play with than eat? All kids know that!
What a cutie Anna is too... she's getting big!
I just can't get over how cute your kids are. Even though we just live right next door, I love looking at the pictures you post of them.
Post a Comment