Tonight we had our ward Halloween party, and the kids looked so cute we couldn't wait to post the pictures. Mary had the great idea of using some of the clothes that were already in Jack's closet to make a great "Bobby Jones" type golf outfit. Grandma and Grandpa got him the sweet set of clubs and the hat while they were here to complete the outfit. Anna went with a black cat theme, with a homemade tutu and no tail since Mary forgot that part.




5 comments:
So cute! I love both costumes. I am in the process of making Lucy's and the twins'...and in the process of talking Soren out of his store-bought transformer costume. I think he is going to win this battle though:( Miss you!!
They just might be the cutest kids in the world!
Oh my gosh, seriously, cutest kids ever! These pics just seriously made my day! Halloween is the best! :)
I have NEVER seen a kid look cuter in a hat! And the little kitty-cat is adorable. Are you guys going to BYU homecoming? If not, you're welcome to come and watch it here with us, let us know.
love,
aunt nana 2E
So Cute!!!! You did a great job with both outfit Mary, I love them :)
Post a Comment