Here are some pictures of the kids dressed up for Sunday. We got Jack his own tie since he has been obsessed with Christian's and it made him like such a big boy. Anna's cute outfit was from Aunt Carly and I have been waiting for it to cool down enough for her to wear it!


Jack and Anna also got a visit from Grandma and Grandpa over the weekend and we had a really wonderful time together.
4 comments:
Anna is the cutest little thing I have ever seen! That outfit is adorable, and he little smile is soooo cute!! That is all I can say, cute! Jack is a cutie too of course :)
Cute cute cute! When are we going to get together again?? The cousins would have so much fun!
I'm so glad this still fits her! She looks adorable in it, if I do say so myself! :) And Jack does look very grown up in his tie. So fun!
I love little boys in ties! Cute kids!
Post a Comment