Monday, October 26, 2009

More Pictures

Here's some more pictures from this weekend when we went to Gardner Village to look at the Halloween decorations. Jack had a hard time looking at the camera, but Anna was a doll as usual.


It's been rainy lately, and Jack loves putting on his boots and splashing in the puddles.

Ah, the mood swings of a 2 year old. He can go from this...

...to this is 30 seconds, easy.

Anna and Christian have matching blue eyes.

5 comments:

Lisa in AK said...

Ya gotta love two year olds! Anna is just a little sweetie which adds insult to injury for poor Jack. I will take either one any way I can get them!

Christin said...

Cute pictures!

Lizanne said...

These pictures are adorable! I love the one of Anna and Christian, with those big blue eyes!

Carly said...

Wish I could have gone with you, Gardner Village seems great at Halloween! I love all the pics of Anna, she's getting so close to her birthday! :) I can't believe how fast they grow up...
Miss you guys!

Unknown said...

I love your kids :) I love the happy vs. temper tantrum!!! I feel the exact same way!!!