Our neighbor, Christin, took Anna to a farm for a fun fall photo shoot for her birthday.

She took a cute picture of Jack too, but I'll post that on a different day:) This year really has gone by fast. Anna was pretty cranky for the first few months, but she has turned into the most mellow loving baby. She spends most of her day eating anything she can find and stealing toys from her brother. She really is wonderful and we love her tons!! Happy Birthday Anna!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Anna! Aunt Carly loves you very much and wishes she could be there to celebrate!
That is the cutest picture! Good job Kristin. I don't think she could take a bad picture she is so darn cute!
Happy Birthday to my favorite 1 year old!
Oh, I wish we could be there! Give the birthday girl a kiss from us. The picture is beautiful!!
Post a Comment