So we decided to upgrade from our 3 ft. tree of former years to a nice bushy 7 and 1/2 ft. fake tree from the wonderful Christmas section at Walmart (seriously- I love that the ornaments are organized by color and packaged in coordinated bundles! It made the process so much quicker. ) The tree was a lot more complicated to put together than our old one, but we really like the way that it turned out. The kids had a blast decorating as you can see from the crazy expressions on their faces in these pictures.





5 comments:
I love it! And I can see it a little better in these pics than through video chat. :) The kids look like they had a blast decorating it! Christmas is such an exciting time for kids!
What a happy happy beginning! Hope your tree lasts as long as ours has. Your couch might not last too long though, I think Christian is standing on the arm to put the star up eh? Naughty Naughty! Keep those holiday pictures coming!
I love the faces! Christmas really is for kids, it makes me so happy when they get so excited about Santa being on his way :)
LOVE that second pic of Anna! What cute kidlets! Happy Christmas!
love, aunt nana 2E
All you guys' kids are at such a fun age for Christmas. The tree looks great, but the kids look even better. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment