Wednesday, November 11, 2009

These are a couple weeks late...

Here is Jack all dressed up to go and carve pumpkins with our neighbors the Loves. This kid is crazy about hats and sunglasses. I'll put him in is car seat and he will insist on having both before we can go anywhere. It's pretty cute. He makes me laugh on a daily basis by the crazy outfits he puts together and the wacky things he says. We thought we would share some more funny Jackisms since he rarely stops talking these days. He calls a DVD a deewee deewee, an orange an oodoo, and says supercalwoshush when trying to say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. He also still asks for "fabooie"when he wants soda, and we've started calling it that too since he doesn't seem to want to call it anything else. There are a few movies he loves and he has started saying random lines from them at funny times. Last night he was sipping his soup and said, "Hmm, rum punch!" which is what Mary Poppins says after slurping some medicine. I asked him what he dreamt about the other day and he said, "Noodles," which seemed a bit random until I remembered that it's a line that Po the panda says in Kung Fu Panda. He has also taken to calling people Dragon Warriors which is from Kung Fu Panda too. The kid just cracks us up.

These pictures are a few weeks old but we don't have anything new to post since our camera battery died and we are too lazy to charge it. These were good ones of Jack because he actually looked at the camera almost smiled. Both seem hard for him these days.

Anna is a real sweet pea these days. She is a pretty happy baby now that she can crawl and walk along the furniture. She took a couple of steps about a month ago but hasn't really done much since then. She is starting to jabber and gesture quite a bit and loves to say up, apple, Mama, and Dada. It has really been cool to see her personality grow so much in these past few months.

3 comments:

Lizanne said...

Jack is such a cutie! I love all the silly things they say. I can't believe how much Anna has grown in the last couple months, it's like all the sudden she is a toddler walking and talking a little! When did that happen!? I couldn't believe that was her talking on the phone the other day, what a sweetie! We miss you guys, hope we can see you soon!

Carly said...

So cute, thanks for the update! I love hearing about the funny things Jack says, that cracked me up! And Anna get more beautiful everyday. Miss you guys! XO

Lisa in AK said...

Jack loves to dress up just like his Daddy used to. Remind me to send you some pictures of him. Anna is just soooo beautiful. Keep the pic coming, I'm going to miss them a lot during the holidays.