Saturday, November 14, 2009

Snowy Day

We've been jealous of the pretty snow up in Alaska and finally got some here. Jack had a blast throwing snowballs at our neighbor and eating handfuls of snow. We haven't bought him snow boots yet and so he had to wear his rain boots but that seemed to work just fine. You can just barely see Anna and Christian watching from inside in the picture below. She didn't stay inside for long. She wanted to see what snow tasted like too!






4 comments:

Lizanne said...

Hooray for snow! I love Jack's jacket with the fur hood, so cute! Anna looks so cute too in her hat :) I finally had to go get the kids real snow boots and snow gear because Kirsten kept sneaking outside in her pajamas and once in her Sunday shoes. She realized that was not smart after she was at the other end of the deck and her shoes were full of snow. I looked out the window and saw her with no winter gear on crying because she was frozen!

Unknown said...

Oh fun!

Carly said...

Rosie-cheeked kids are the cutest! :) I love Anna's pink hat, she looks adorable!

Deborah Thue said...

what a cutie little snow bear Jack is! Love the pics - you guys are so good at keeping us all 'posted'!
love, aunt nana 2E