Jack turned 4 yesterday, and he woke up to some fun birthday morning surprises:
Lots of balloons in his room
A new Yoda t-shirt
And some rainbow pancakes
Since we celebrated Jack's birthday last month we didn't have a party yesterday, but we tried to make it fun anyway. After his birthday breakfast we spent the day visiting some friends and playing at Kangaroo Zoo. Hopefully Jack enjoyed his birthday, because today he had his 4 year old doctor visit and got two shots. What a lame way to acknowledge a birthday! Next year I think I will space it out so that he doesn't feel like he is being punished for turning a year older.
5 comments:
Oh, so fun! I'm sorry I didn't call! I've been sick in bed the last few days. That Yoda shirt is cute, did you do that with freezer paper? :)
oh my gosh, those kids are the cutest!
What a fun birthday! The balloons are a great idea! Happy Birthday to Jack!
You are such a great, creative Mom that is making them memories they will never forget. Also remember your will have to top those memories as the years go by!
Holy cow...I hope my kids never find out what awesome birthdays other moms create. The balloons and pancakes rock.
Four is such a fun age (uh, mostly). Hope you enjoy!
Post a Comment