Saturday, June 11, 2011

Rexburg and the Dunes

Last weekend we drove up to Rexburg to visit Mikie and Li-Sha. The weather was gorgeous and we had a lot of fun playing out at the sand dunes.Christian and Mikie threw a frisbee around and had jumping contests. Li-Sha and I played with the kids in the sand. We were all pretty covered in sand when we left. Luckily our hotel had a pool (which was unheated! seriously who has an unheated indoor pool?!) and we played in that when we got back.










Later that night we went to a park and played. They had a cool wooden carousel in the park which we rode on. The pics of the kids were blurry but we got a good one of Mikie and Li-Sha. Hope we get to see them soon!



2 comments:

Lisa in AK said...

Looks like you had a blast. Even though I went to "Ricks" for a while, I never went to the dunes. Anna looks like she would be a good beach babe loving the sand like that.

Carly said...

Haha, I love the one of Anna's face. Kids don't mind being covered in sand I guess! :) Glad you guys had fun!