Thursday, May 28, 2009

6 Months Already?!!


It is crazy how fast time flies when you are a little sleep deprived! Anna is now 6 months old and is a smiley, chatty, happy baby. Getting used to two kids has been a challenge, but it has been wonderful watching Anna grow and become such an important part of our little family.

7 comments:

Holly said...

She is so cute!!! She looks a lot like Jack. Two kids are wonderful and exhausting - but it only gets better I think!

Anonymous said...

I love those little blue eyes! She is so cute!

Carly said...

Wow! I can't believe how little she used to be! I mean, she's still little but it's crazy to see how much they grow in a short period of time. What a cutie pie. I love her big blue eyes!

Claire said...

I feel ya on the sleep deprived statement- Happy 6 months Anna!

Steve, Amy and Company said...

Happy 1/2 Birthday to Anna!

Unknown said...

I can't believe she's six months all ready!!! Yikes time really seems to not exist anymore ;)

Deborah Thue said...

OH my goodness, i can't believe how Anna has grown! Seeing those 2 pics together really shocked me! She is so darling, and I love the pics and stories of Jack say, "OH my gosh!" They really are litlle parrots at that age...watch out! We need to have you guys for dinner again, that was fun. Lately I've spent most of my weekends in the E.R., but hopefully we can do it soon. Maybe after we get back from our annual "nana didn't die so we're going to Disneyland" trip on June 13th. Love seeing your family's pics!
love,
nana 2E (or aunt 2E)