Hmmm... how does that candle taste?
Since we already posted our pictures of Jack at his party, here is one that our friend Kattrina took. I also thought I would share some fun stories of Jack since today is his actual 2nd birthday. Most of you know that it took Jack a while to start talking, but now he has become a little parrot. His new favorite phrase is "Oh my gosh." I must have said it enough when he made a mess while eating, because now he says it for me when I see the pile of mashed up food on his tray. He just looks up and says "Oh my gosh" over and over with a concerned look on his face, like he knows he messed up and can't believe it. It's pretty cute and makes it easier for me not to get frustrated while cleaning it up. He spent the last few months being obsessed with clocks and now he is into flags as well. When we are driving he points them out and loves to find the big flags the car dealerships. He says "Ohhhh big flag" and as we drive away says "Bye Bye big flag." He also loves looking for the letters in the alphabet while we are driving. Everytime we drive past a church with a cross on top, he says "Big T! Big T!" At some point I will explain the difference. Jack is talking so much that I have even heard him talking in his sleep about his toy puppy. It is a wonderful change from the point and grunt technique he used for the last year! It is crazy how much his personality has developed as well. He has been a wonderful brother to Anna so far. He gets her binky when she cries and loves to make her smile. He is pretty adventurous but is also a little clumsy and trips over his own feet while he walks. He loves to be read to and to snuggle before bed. All in all, Jack is a wonderful little boy and we sure love him!
Since we already posted our pictures of Jack at his party, here is one that our friend Kattrina took. I also thought I would share some fun stories of Jack since today is his actual 2nd birthday. Most of you know that it took Jack a while to start talking, but now he has become a little parrot. His new favorite phrase is "Oh my gosh." I must have said it enough when he made a mess while eating, because now he says it for me when I see the pile of mashed up food on his tray. He just looks up and says "Oh my gosh" over and over with a concerned look on his face, like he knows he messed up and can't believe it. It's pretty cute and makes it easier for me not to get frustrated while cleaning it up. He spent the last few months being obsessed with clocks and now he is into flags as well. When we are driving he points them out and loves to find the big flags the car dealerships. He says "Ohhhh big flag" and as we drive away says "Bye Bye big flag." He also loves looking for the letters in the alphabet while we are driving. Everytime we drive past a church with a cross on top, he says "Big T! Big T!" At some point I will explain the difference. Jack is talking so much that I have even heard him talking in his sleep about his toy puppy. It is a wonderful change from the point and grunt technique he used for the last year! It is crazy how much his personality has developed as well. He has been a wonderful brother to Anna so far. He gets her binky when she cries and loves to make her smile. He is pretty adventurous but is also a little clumsy and trips over his own feet while he walks. He loves to be read to and to snuggle before bed. All in all, Jack is a wonderful little boy and we sure love him!
3 comments:
What a cutie! Happy Birthday Jack! We wish we could have been there to celebrate with you. I love to hear all the cute stories about Jack talking. We love to talk to you guys on the phone and computer. Hope you had a great day!
Happy Birthday Jack!
Happy Birthday Jack-Jack! I should have called yesterday to talk, sorry! But know that I love you, Jack, and I can't believe how much you're growing up! Wish I could be there to play with your whole cute family! Love ya, Aunt Carly
Post a Comment