Sunday, May 10, 2009

Jibber Jabber

I caught Jack and Anna entertaining each other in the kitchen. Not sure what they were talking about but they seemed to enjoy it. Sorry for the shaky camera work, I was trying hard not to laugh.

8 comments:

Lizanne said...

That is soo cute! I love how Anna keeps rolling her little feet in circles! Jacks jabbering is sooo cute. I wish we could see you, we miss you guys so much! Loved the video :)

Carly said...

What a cute video! I loved the end when Jack repeats your "uh-oh" it sounds like he's starting to sing a song and Anna just laughs! So cute! He's going to be a great big brother.

Kisses from Aunt Carly

Al my Gal said...

I think those two are absolutely adorable!!! It is my favorite to see siblings interact with each other especially at that age. It makes you wonder what is going on in their little minds

Al my Gal said...

I think those two are absolutely adorable!!! It is my favorite to see siblings interact with each other especially at that age. It makes you wonder what is going on in their little minds

Al my Gal said...

I think those two are absolutely adorable!!! It is my favorite to see siblings interact with each other especially at that age. It makes you wonder what is going on in their little minds.

Al my Gal said...

I think those two are absolutely adorable!!! It is my favorite to see siblings interact with each other especially at that age. It makes you wonder what is going on in their little minds.

Al my Gal said...

I think those two are absolutely adorable!!! It is my favorite to see siblings interact with each other especially at that age. It makes you wonder what is going on in their little minds.

Carly said...

patiently waiting for another post (well not so patiently since I'm bugging you about it...) :)