Here are some pictures and a video from Jack's second birthday party. We had a combined party with his friend Ethan, who is five days older. The weather was pretty nice and the kids had a good time playing and eating. Here are some pictures that we took. Sorry if some are a little blurry. I didn't think you could take blurry pictures outside during the day, but here they are anyway! Kattrina (Ethan's Mom) took some really fantastic pictures and you can find them by clicking here and here.






5 comments:
Happy Birthday Jack....the present is in the mail....Tuesday!:0 We love you guys!
Cute video!!! We need to get out our video camera some more!!! I love the picture of Jack with his cheesy smile ;)
So cute! But am I losing my mind...I thought Jack's bday was on the 30th? Our present is also in the mail (or it will be by Tuesday:) But I swear, it has been bought, even the big envelope to send it in has been bought. Happy Bday Jack!
Happy Birthday Jack!!! Looks like you guys had a fun party!
Yay! Happy Birthday Jack! Man, he was really going to town on that cupcake, wasn't he? Super cute. And soccer to boot! Looks like a fun party.
Kisses from Aunt Carly!
Post a Comment